Ltd Kutaisi Auto Mechanical Plant central laboratory is one of the oldest laboratory in the region, with large traditions and experiences , which is in line with modern requirements and standards.
Ltd Kutaisi Auto Mechanical Plant central laboratory is one of the oldest laboratory in the region, with large traditions and experiences , which is in line with modern requirements and standards. Central Laboratory includes Calibration and Testing (measurements, mechanical and chemical areas) laboratories, separately accredited by the “United National Accreditation Body- Accreditation Center” in compliance with the international standard FF ISO / IEC 17025: 2010 requirements.
The Calibration laboratory was accredited on 24 June 2013, the accreditation certificate number: GAC – CL-003, which is valid until 24 June 2017, for the performance of calibration activities of the by the following means of measuring:
- Calipers with the size up to 1500 mm;
- Smooth micrometer with the size up to 1000 mm;
- Multi rotor nozzles with the size 0-1,0 mm and 0,001 mm accuracy;
- Clock type nozzles with the size 0-25 mm and 0.01 mm accuracy;
- Lever type indicator with the size 0-0,8 mm and 0.01 mm accuracy;
- Indicative inside measuring device with the size 0-500 mm and 0.01 mm accuracy;
- Flat- parallel length measuring plate with the size 0,5-100 mm and 0,001 mm accuracy;
- Vernier height gauge with the size 0-1000 mm, accuracy 0.01;
- Normal measurement device size 0-300 mm and 0.01 mm accuracy;
- Lever micrometer with the size 0-200 mm and 0,002 mm accuracy;
- The depth gauge caliper with the size 0-500 mm and 0.01 mm accuracy;
- Angle 900 size 460 x 230 mm, accuracy 0,002 mm;
- The prism tester size 500 x 250 x 160 mm, 0,002 mm accuracy;
- Angles size 0–1800, accuracy 2;
- Needles and rollers size from 0.461 mm to 6.587 mm, 0.001 mm accuracy;
- The metering roll size 0-20000 mm 0.01 mm accuracy;
- Micrometer inner measuring device size 0-1000 mm, 0.01 mm accuracy;
- Gear measuring device size m = 1-36 mm, 0.01 mm accuracy.
The Testing laboratory was accredited on 18 July 2013, the Accreditation Certificate Number: GAC – TL-0013, which is valid until July 18, 2017 in the following areas:
- Mechanical engineering, nods and spare parts, shafts, gears, coupling and drums, screws, transmissions, cutting tools, hatch covers, electric locomotives – checking geometric measures, determination of efficiency and surface cleanliness parameters
- Spare parts for wagons and electric locomotives, various industrial products – indoor control with magneto phobic and ultrasonic defectoscopy.
Chemical testing laboratory section is not accredited.
Accredited laboratories have successfully passed planned monitoring carried out by the Accreditation Center in 2014, 2015 and 2016 years and according to the letters from the ccreditation Center, their accreditation terms has been extended.
Testing and calibration laboratories participate in proficiency testing and interlaboratory comparison according to the established schedule. It cooperates with the laboratories of LTD “Center of Metrology of Georgia”, calibrating laboratories of LTD “Metrology” and the testing laboratory of Khashuri carriage depot of the JSC “Georgian Railway”.